Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Want to find out more about Community Shares and Crowdfunding?

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Want to find out more about Community Shares and Crowdfunding?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gemma Gemma 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hi All,

If you’d like to find out more about Community Shares and Crowdfunding then there’s the opportunity to do just that later this month by signing up to this webinar

It’s on Thursday 15 October at Midday and will be run by Dave Boyle from the Community Shares Company.
    It’s a great chance to find out all you need to know about getting started and should be a good introduction to the topic if you’re new to the idea.

If you’re interested in finding out more just click on the link above and sign up!

Gemma

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

**Gemma**

Hi Gemma.

Thanks for this very helpful message. NALC hopes that all My Community parishes join this exciting webinar.

Thanks,

Chris (NALC)

Profile photo of Mary
    Mary
    Participant

Great, thanks Gemma, but I’m at work and won’t be available. Will there be a link afterwards so people who missed it can view? Would love to hear more.

Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hi Mary

I’ve just asked Crowdfunder (who are hosting this event – we’re just promoting it for them) and the link will only be available to those who had signed up to the session. If you can register then it will be emailed to you after the event.

Hope that helps
    Gemma

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.