Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Programme applications – help, advice and questions answered.

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Programme applications – help, advice and questions answered.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gemma Gemma 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hi Everyone,

I’m Gemma, the Network Officer at the Community Development Foundation.

There’s not long to go until applications close this Friday May 8th 2015 for the Community Economic Development programme and First Steps, and Our Place on Friday 15 May, and we’re here to help!

If you’ve got any questions about the programmes, would like some advice or just want to chat with others about your experience of applying and what you’re hoping to do in your community, then we’d love to hear from you.

Just post your comment or question below and one of our experts will get back to you, and if you’ve got any advice that you’d like to share, then please get involved – we’d like to hear from you too!

If you would like to speak to someone directly, you can also call the advice line on 0300 020 1864 Monday – Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm.

Gemma

Profile photo of kenyasue
    kenyasue
    Participant

Greetings Good Morning

Have applied to the programme for a new project. However there are problems loading he information from the links provided on your portal. The questions about the lead organisation and an organisation accepting an award on the groups behalf ( if un-incorporated are confusing). Just to let you know, I was unable load the data about the geographical area demographics “indices”. I was also unsure about if the questions on page 2 were for the organisation accepting the grant or the lead organisations. Our organisation is unincorporated The boxes were left blank

I will be available at 3pm this afternoon

Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hi Kenyasue,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you can let me know which of the programmes you are applying for I can put you in touch with the team who’ll be best placed to help.

Look forward to hearing from you
    Gemma

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.