Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Operational Plan

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Operational Plan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Helen Helen 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am Helen Davies, in Cheshire working specifically as a Development Officer in the West Winsford area of Mid-Cheshire.

I began in post last Monday 6th October and I am working towards the elusive date of the 21st November for the Operation Plan. I just wondered where other people are up to with theirs?

Cheers 🙂

Hi Helen

Nice to hear from you. Did your colleague Emma Gilpin talk about it at the North West Peer Learning Hub on the 2nd October?

How is yours going Helen?

Profile photo of Bill
    Bill
    Participant

Bill here form New Wortley

Operational plans – I have 3 seperate groups working on plans. I am involved directly with 2 of the draft plans and I certainly have a VERY DRAFT plan – there will be a lot to do to it after 21st November thats for sure.

I am just a little unsure how to present the draft plan though – I’ll have the 3 main elements by 14th November so then I’ll need to bring them together in a clear cohesive document.
    I’ll be asking people at the locality conference in Cardiff on 17/18th November and Id hope to have cracked i by then!

Hello

Will either of you be joining the live Q+A on operational plans tomorrow?

Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

Sorry for my late reply! Hi Julia- Yes, Emma Gilpin started off the process, and then I was recruited after the Development Strategy and Action Plan was submitted to get up to speed and write the Operational Plan.
    Bill- I am working on my Plan as we speak! It is going ok, I have used the guidance framework to help shape the sections and I am populating them and moving about as needed. For the 21st I am going to upload a word document as there will be time after then to think about how it looks!
    Gutted I missed the live Q&A! I would really have liked to have joined in with that, I will go back and have a read through what happened.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.