Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

My Community Hub meeting – North West

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… My Community Hub meeting – North West

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of David David 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hi Everyone,

This is just to let you know that the next North West My Community Hub meeting is booked for December 11th 9.30am -12.30pm

You can book your free place here

This session will be an opportunity for networking with like minded people and other members of the My Community Network, and there will also be a speaker from DCLG who will be talking about Devolution and answering any questions that you might have. Further details about the day to come.

Looking forward to seeing you there
    Gemma

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

thanks gemma, im now booked in, looking forward to the event

Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

That’s great David, looking forward to it too!

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

**Gemma**

Hi Gemma.

NALC hopes that North West My Community parishes attend the North West My Community Hub meeting on December 11th 9.30am -12.30pm.

Thanks,

Chris (NALC)

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

hi gemma, just to let you know I will need to hand in my apologies for tomorrows My Community Hub North West event, an urgent meeting has been called that I need to attend, to feed back on a recent funding application I have submitted. Please keep me posted on when the next event will be, and of any feedback from the event. Thank you and have a good christmas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.