Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

How to get involved with the Live Forum Chats

Home The Just Act Forum Just Act live discussions How to get involved with the Live Forum Chats

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gemma Gemma 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hello Everyone,

I’ve had a query about how to join a chat so I thought it might be useful to add the information here.

Live chats are purely written, with no audio, and you can join in in the usual way that you’d add to a post here, by simply logging in at the specified time and typing your question or answering another persons post. The difference with a live chat is that you know that there are experts online to answer your questions or chat about a specific topic at a specific time!

If you tick the box at the bottom of the thread that says ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’ then you’ll get a message each time someone posts and it will be easier to keep up with the conversation.

You can also find forum guidance here http://www.justact.org.uk/forums/technical-tips-for-using-the-forum/ which will give some more tips on how to answer questions, use the quote function etc which is especially helpful if the chat is busy!

If you’ve got any questions at all, you can always get in touch with us here on communications@cdf.org.uk or you can call 020 7812 5452 and ask for me.

Gemma

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.