Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

First Steps Live Chat – Tuesday 17 November

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… First Steps Live Chat – Tuesday 17 November

This topic contains 30 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kenyasue kenyasue 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hello,

The next First Steps live chat will be here in this thread on 17 November 2015 from 1pm – 2.30pm and will be a chance for anyone to ask any questions they have about the draft action plan or if you need some guidance then this is the perfect place to ask!

The chat is also open as a wider Q&A session for First Steps projects, so if there is anything that you’d like to ask or find out more about then we’d love to hear from you next Tuesday.

As ever, if you can’t make it to the chat on the day, feel free to post in this thread either before or afterwards, and someone will get back to you soon.

Just a reminder that you’ll need to be logged in to be able to post in the forum, and you can change your password on the log in screen. Any other problems just email communications@cdf.org,uk

See you Tuesday!

Gemma

Profile photo of kenyasue
    kenyasue
    Participant

Greetings all

Please can I be sent the paperwork for the development plan workshop and any other useful resources. Is anyone here attending the conference in Liverpool will it be live streamed?

Thank you

Kenyasue

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

**Gemma**

Hi Gemma.

NALC hopes that all My Community parishes will engage with theis exciting First Steps web chat on 17/11.

Thanks,

Chris (NALC)

Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Greetings all

Please can I be sent the paperwork for the development plan workshop and any other useful resources. Is anyone here attending the conference in Liverpool will it be live streamed?

Thank you

Kenyasue

Hi Kenyasue

We’re not at the convention sadly, but you can keep up-to-date with what’s going on by following Locality on Twitter where they’re doing a great job of keeping everyone in the loop with what’s going on. And I’m sure that there will be updates after the event. @localitynews and @MyCommunityHelp will keep you informed!

Thanks
    Gemma

Hi Kenyasue,

We will be going through any questions or concerns around the plan here in this thread on the 17th. In the meantime I will send you through some guidance materials.

Many thanks
    Tom

Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hi All,
    Just a quick reminder for anyone wanting to join in today, you’ll need to register for an account to post a question. It only takes a minute, just click register at the top of the page to sign up.

If you’re following the chat, remember to tick the box at the bottom of the thread to be notified by email of new posts, this way you won’t need to refresh the forum and you’ll keep up in real time.

Enjoy the chat! Any problems with the site, email communications@cdf.org.uk
    If you need to change your password you can do it on the log in page by clicking forgotten password.

See you at 1pm!

Gemma

kenyasue
    Participant

Greetings Gemma am i on the right page ? from kenyasue

Hi Kenyasue,

Yes this is the correct page

Tom

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Hello everybody,

The First Steps Live Chat is now running and we are here to answer any questions that you might have about the upcoming Draft Action Plan or indeed any other more general questions about the First Steps programme.

So please ask away!

Profile photo of maria
    maria
    Participant

Hi there.

I’m wondering if we should be collecting any more data after the submission of our draft plan?

Profile photo of Yansie
    Yansie
    Participant

Hi Gemma. Does the plan need to have statistical data or can it refer to where the evidence base is located.
    Yan

Profile photo of Pat
    Pat
    Participant

Hi, does this draft action plan have to have our projection of what needs to be done within the next few months, or the actual steps that we are considering for the final plan?

Hi Maria,

Yes, the draft plan is just that, a draft. We do not expect it to be the finished document, or even to have all of the data that the final version will no doubt have.

What we are predominantly expecting is the structure of the plan to be in place, with some of the data collected presented, however we do not expect that all groups would have necessarily completed their consultations yet.

For example if yo0u know certain data will be in the final plan but you do not have it yet, then in the draft plan state what data will be there and when it will be compiled.

Tom

Profile photo of maria
    maria
    Participant

Can the remainder of the grant be used after the final plan submission to to kick start any initiatives explored in the plan?

kenyasue
    Participant

Higher everyone its kenya. Tom I cannot locate the guidance notes.Received the email mentioning them and no attachment only the link for here ..thank you.

Are we doing introductions?
    Greetings all my name is Kenyasue , I organise a small local /global community group in South London.The group is called iletoCPN ( ileto meaning compound/Nigeria) the CPN Caribbean People Network. The project we have the award for is Friends of Lucas Gardens FoLG .Lucas Gardens is a beautiful walled Victorian park across the road from where I live. We also received a match reward for capital works from the council to create a eating area,barbecue and some soft landscaping also signposting for prohibition of dog fouling. Erm …anyone out there ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.