Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Can you help to shape the My Community Network Event?

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Can you help to shape the My Community Network Event?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lydia Lydia 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gemma
    Gemma

Hi Everyone,

The My Community Network event is fast approaching and we’d really like your help to make it as relevant and helpful to you as possible.

It would be great if you could reply in this thread with a line or two sharing either one or all of the following:

– One question about your project or community activity you’d like answered
    – One piece of advice to share or something new that you’ve learnt during the programme/ about
    community activity over the years
    – One line describing your community

It will really help us to make sure we can tailor the sessions to cover what you want to talk about!

Looking forward to meeting so many of you on the day,

Many thanks
    Gemma

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

**Gemma**

Hi Gemma.

NALC encourages all My Community parish councils to respond to this thread and we look forward to seeing many My Community clerks and parish councillors at the event on 19/10 at Local Government House.

Thanks,

Chris (NALC)

Profile photo of Lydia
    Lydia
    Participant

Booking is almost full for our London event on the 19th, so please book quickly to secure a place! We’re really looking forward to hearing your inspiring stories about people who are getting involved in community projects.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.