Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: January’s live chats

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… January’s live chats Reply To: January’s live chats

Profile photo of Natasha
Natasha
Participant

Hi Lizzy!

Yes lots of projects on the go! I use a piece of software called Todoist – which was recommended to me by another community catalyst. You create lists and deadlines within the system plus you can add or check things at any time using the app. It is great when I can’t remember what I need to do next and also because it means my head doesn’t buzz as much as it is all there.

I have always valued collaboration, but never as much as I do now, amazing things can happen because both parties put their energy in rather than just you.

What I have learnt in 2014 which I wish I knew this time last year – don’t doubt your own ability too much if you have the experience. You might think that everyone else has so much more experience than you, but that are likely either winging it or struggling as much as you might be, so never thing there is an expert out there with everything under control. The more “experts” you meet in this field the more you find actually not a great deal changes apart from experience – there will always be someone who is more disorganised than you haha!

I also learnt more about making a project sustainable, and even more not to let other peoples negativity get to you!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Natasha Natasha.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Natasha Natasha.