Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Can Anybody Help or Advise Me About How To Set Up A Much Needed Community Website?

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Can Anybody Help or Advise Me About How To Set Up A Much Needed Community Website? Reply To: Can Anybody Help or Advise Me About How To Set Up A Much Needed Community Website?

Profile photo of Anne
Anne
Participant

Hi there,

It’s probably way too late now, but I work for a company called HugoFox, and we are exactly what you are looking for! I am a member of a neighbourhood plan steering group, and we used HugoFox for our website. I loved the whole concept so much, I asked if they had any jobs going.

We have a platform specifically designed to link communities together, you can sign up and design your own website, with great design, good functionality and best of all, it’s free to community organisations and charities. There’s no annoying advertising, and the back-end has been highly engineered to make it really easy to drive.

If you haven’t already found the right platform for your website, have a look at HugoFox. You can find us at Hugofox.com and there’s lots of information on how it all works.

If you need help, we have a great team of friendly techies, designers etc., contactable via the HF website.