Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Neighbourhood Plan reviews process?

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Neighbourhood Plan reviews process? Reply To: Neighbourhood Plan reviews process?

Profile photo of Jeff
Jeff
Participant

I’m not sure if this forum is still live but if so (Emma?) is a briefing note about the NP review process, as per above, still intended and if so when please? I am aware there are proposals in the current Neighbourhood Planning Bill to introduce a review mechanism but as things stand under the current Regulations there is still no legal ability or process to allow a review/update of a NP.

Our Parish Council is still very much interested in undertaking a review and update of some aspects, not least because we had to do the NP at pretty much break neck speed (in NP terms anyway). However, they asked me again about the review process the other day and I have had to advise them there is still no legal process available and may not be for a couple of years, after the Bill has passed through Parliament and subsequent revisions to the Planning Act have been put in place. If that’s wrong could someone please clarify?

Thanks

Jeff