Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Neighbourhood Planning Live Chat – Tuesday 22 March 12.30pm

Home The Just Act Forum Just Act live discussions Neighbourhood Planning Live Chat – Tuesday 22 March 12.30pm Reply To: Neighbourhood Planning Live Chat – Tuesday 22 March 12.30pm

Profile photo of Guy
Guy
Participant

Hi Everyone and thanks to Emma, Gemma, Jonny and all the others.

Well worthwhile attending and talk from Ann Skippers was very good I think we have about three separate groups of Champs. But would be interested to hear views:

1. People who have gone through the NP procees and will go to other councils who are interested in starting off a NP, even if quite some travelling is required (I do this)

2. Those who are working on a NP and will pass on advice/help to others but may not wish to travel all over their County or the adjacent ones.

3. Those people who might be LPA Officers, Borough/District Councillors or an the fingge of NP’s but don’t wish to be too directly involved.

Each group has different needs and I am just working through the very large and useful blue folder.
Spent yesterday morning answering queries from two residents in the south of my county who are concerned about a major housing development and wish their Parish Council to get involved – have promised to visit if they wish once they have spoken at their Council meeting.

Best wishes
Guy