Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Neighbourhood Planning Live Chat – Tuesday 22 March 12.30pm

Home The Just Act Forum Just Act live discussions Neighbourhood Planning Live Chat – Tuesday 22 March 12.30pm Reply To: Neighbourhood Planning Live Chat – Tuesday 22 March 12.30pm

Profile photo of Carole
Carole
Participant

Hi All, this is an email that came to the comms inbox instead of the forum. Here it is:

HI

I was at the BristolChampion’s’ event and we were advised that there is an additional amount available as a grant.

We are at Regulation 14 stage ( i.e. launching draft for pre submission consultation).

The plan documentation is now substantial and we would like to cover the cost of a complete printed version to go in one or both local libraries, plus other costs to do with promoting the “Pre Submission consultation” itself.

Could you advise me how to apply please?

By the way a great event last week and have at least three great items to follow up on. This being one, the others are to do with looking for a duty to co-operate or joint project with a neighbouring parish, over a contaminated green belt site, which is half ours, half theirs, with offshore owners….Simples…

The other is to do with a local flooding problem, where Paignton seem to have found a legal ruling which we are following up on, which my help us solve a long running problem.

Great people speaking and attending too.

Best regards
Chris Windridge

Caterham, Chaldon & Whyteleafe
CR3 Forum group