Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: COMA live chat – Tuesday 9 February 12.30pm

Home The Just Act Forum Just Act live discussions COMA live chat – Tuesday 9 February 12.30pm Reply To: COMA live chat – Tuesday 9 February 12.30pm

Profile photo of Brian
Brian
Participant

Hi Gemma and others on the chat. I’ve just posted this in the neighbourhood planning chat area, but this is even more appropriate. Contact me off-chat if its more appropriate.

I’m based in Sheffield and we in the city need support on our neighbourhood planning/ACVs, Right to Buy and Right to Bid etc. Where can we go for practical help and advice? None of the South Yorkshire COMA bids were successful(I’m given to understand), but the need is still there – perhaps even more so in our hard pressed communities where the local authority is so desperate to sell land and community buildings. I have spoken to Locality in Sheffield, to the Civic Trust and am casting about for ideas.

Whilst I’m based at Sharrow Community Forum I am also asking on behalf of several other groups in the City Region.

– See more at: http://www.justact.org.uk/forums/topic/key-topics-for-neighbourhood-planning-champions-residential-live-chat-10-feb/#post-12308