Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Neighbourhood Planning Champions – Introduce Yourself!

Home The Just Act Forum Champions Neighbourhood Planning Champions – Introduce Yourself! Reply To: Neighbourhood Planning Champions – Introduce Yourself!

Profile photo of Emma
Emma
Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m Emma, and I’m the programme manager for the Neighbourhood Planning programme at Locality.

All the chapmions should now have recieved an email about the two residential events we’re running in March. 9th-10th in Sheffield, 15-16th in Bristol.

These events are invite only and places are free to Neighbourhood planning champions.
These events are networking and training events that will enable you to meet other individuals at the forefront of the neighbourhood planning movement. They are being designed specifically around the needs of Neighbourhood Planning Champions. We have asked a series of questions in the sign up form to help us structure the programme so we’d be grateful if you could respond with as much detail as possible. I’d also really like to encourage you to take part in the Just Act live webchat on the 10th February to feed in your thoughts before the event.

Applications close for these events on the 4th February and shortly after that we’ll be sending you further information about venues, programmes etc.

If you’ve got any questions please do get in touch via neighbourhoodplanning@locality.org.uk

I hope you are able to attend and look forward to meeting everyone in March

Thanks
Emma