Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Care CBS

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Care CBS Reply To: Care CBS

Profile photo of Chris


Hi Kevin.

You need to speak to a really helpful chap called Cllr. Richard Bartley at Wye with Hinxhill Parish Council in Kent which is looking at integrating adult social care in its village. Google the council name and click on Councillors and Richard’s contact data are on there.

Hope this helps,

Chris (NALC)