Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: CED Programme – Live catch up with the team

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… CED Programme – Live catch up with the team Reply To: CED Programme – Live catch up with the team

Profile photo of Sarah
Sarah
Participant

Hi there
We have a plan in draft but there’s a huge amount of evidence still to be sifted and we are at various stages with the different threads.
One of my current concerns is how to manage our “technical support”. Its seems like a valuable resource but I don’t know if i’m the commissioner or a customer. Does that make sense?
Mick

Hi Mick,

Good to hear that you’re making progress with your plan – sounds like you already have more than an outline!

Your question about technical support does make sense – and I suppose I would say that it’s a bit of both. Ultimately, it’s important that you get out of the technical support what you need – if you don’t feel this is happening or you want to look at something different do discuss directly with the provider, or your adviser. We are also here to help so if there is anything specific you feel isn’t working or could be improved do get in touch with us at ced@uk.coop