Home › The Just Act Forum › Ask a question… › Live advice session on Community Led Housing – 12pm 25 November › Reply To: Live advice session on Community Led Housing – 12pm 25 November
I have recently joined a small community interest company. Having come to the group from a social housing background, i am particularly interested in looking at social housing and this whole new dimension of Community Led Housing, which in my view is the next level on from what i was doing previously.
This being a new to me, I would love to hear any thoughts/views either from yourself or other forum members may have in relation to;
– challenges we may incure along this journey and proven strategies for overcoming them
– what are the key stages in the development of a successful community housing scheme
– who are the key individuals, groups or bodies we will need to engage/convince
– the best sources of support for start-ups like us.
Look forward to hearing from you all.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by David.