I thought it would be useful to give you all some key questions to bear in mind when reading over your draft plan:
1. Have you set the stage as to why you have developed this plan?
2. Have you made it clear how the community was brought together and what the consultation process was?
3. Have you identified clear issues you want to tackle from having done the consultation?
4. Have you identified and outlined what your resources are and any potential partners?
5. Do you have timelines and agreed actions?
6. Is your plan engaging, visual and clear?