Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Getting Your Community Led Housing Project Up and Running – Live Chat October 28

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Getting Your Community Led Housing Project Up and Running – Live Chat October 28 Reply To: Getting Your Community Led Housing Project Up and Running – Live Chat October 28

Profile photo of Lizzy
Lizzy
Participant

Hi there,

I am Lizzy from the National CLT Network

I hope I can provide a bit of extra information and access to relevant funding.

We are the national charity for Community Land Trusts (CLTs). Our aims are to raise awareness of CLTs, campaign for a more supportive policy and funding environment and support CLTs and provide access to expert support.

If you’re new to CLTs, have a look at our website to find out more: http://www.communitylandtrusts.org.uk
We have a number of funds open at the moment to get your CLTs off the ground or to propel them to the next level!

These are:
CLT Start-Up Fund stages 1, 2 and 3 – this fund will take you from an idea to an organisation and includes professional support from technical advisers.
Urban CLT Project – funding up to 10,000 plus professional support to CLTs in urban environments at all stages of development.

If you have any queries please email me at lizzy@communitylandtrusts.org.uk

Lizzy

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Profile photo of Lizzy Lizzy.