Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Sign up to your first My Community Hub now!

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Sign up to your first My Community Hub now! Reply To: Sign up to your first My Community Hub now!

Profile photo of Gemma
Gemma

Sadly I cannot make the London Event, which is the one closest to me as I too have a prior commitment. It would be really good to know if there are any others planned for the London area at some time in the future.

Hi Nina

Thanks for getting in touch. The plan for the My Community Hubs is that they are run fairly regularly to give everyone the chance to get together – but this will all be down to the people involved locally and how it’ll work best for you.
As I said in my reply to Adrian, I’ll make sure that there are ways for people to feed in to the sessions remotely in advance and afterwards, so that people can share their thoughts and input into how these are set up.
Happy to have a chat with anyone who would like to discuss these points further. You can reach me on 020 7812 5452 or you can email me if you’d rather continue a discussion out of the forum on mycommunitynetwork@cdf.org.uk

Gemma