One specific example, that is pretty typical of most RM meetings so far, would be from Ubele who are acting as an RM for Ileto: they spent an afternoon exploring the groups work, their aspirations for themselves and their aspirations for the project. The group then took the RM for a brief tour of the area, visiting two other community projects locally. at the end of the meeting they agreed the following steps to be taken:
1. Project lead would call a meeting of the four core group members at which they would:
2. Collectively read the application made
3. Allocate some initial tasks between them
4. Allocate which of them would attend the different First Steps training offered
5. Revise the project budget
6. Make some decisions about who else should be involved
7. Contact First Steps about finance and availability of funds.
8. Call a development meeting of the group to which the RM would attend
9. Make contact with RM to explore the potential of a community conversation.
Also remember that you can call upon myself and Ian for any assistance that your group needs, for example I am currently working with two groups in Luton to arrange a meeting with their local council to discuss the support they can provide for the project and beyond.