Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Community Economic Development Programme – catch up with the programme team.

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Community Economic Development Programme – catch up with the programme team. Reply To: Community Economic Development Programme – catch up with the programme team.

Profile photo of Sarah
Sarah
Participant

2 days was a bit short notice for this Q&A. I’ve just stepped out of another meeting.

Is there an opportunity for us as advisers to see the information that our communities received? It is very difficult to support them if we don’t know what they have or have not been told – a case of dealing with unknown unknowns!
My clients had a query about budget for the costs of holding the stakeholder workshop

Hi Nathan – I will get back to you directly on the question from your community on costs. The communities haven’t received anything from us directly, apart from the original application guidance and the emails confirming they are on the programme/invitation to regional learning event etc. There won’t be anything you don’t know about!