Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community Reply To: Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community

Profile photo of Gemma
Gemma

Hi everyone,

The My Community network is a place where you can ask questions, chat to experts and connect with others who are running similar types of projects across the country, and who are passionate about their community. It’s an interactive support network for people involved with their communities in many different ways, and also provides networking opportunities and inspirational advice from a wide range of experts and like- minded people. You can find out more here http://mycommunity.org.uk/my-community-network/

Anyone who is interested in Community development can sign up to the network through the forum, and people can also join through involvement in any of the community rights programmes. Anyone who could benefit from advice and support, learning from others experiences, expert advice, and also those people who can share their knowledge and expertise will all find the network useful.