Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community Reply To: Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community

Is The Help Centre an actual building where people can visit & talk to someone regarding their ideas or problems they face or is just another online resource cos over the past few years i have helped many local organisations & they find that by meeting with someone ” A Community Champion ” it really helps them rather than just looking at online guides. Maybe local authorities can employ people to do this or offer funding to those like myself who are already supporting so many communities. All thoughts welcome

Hi Paul,

The My Community help centre is online and over the phone (and you can also log-on to Just Act to ask questions too), so not a real-building. However, the My Community Network will be a mix of online chats as well as learning hub events across the country over the next year, which is where you can come together and talk with others. There will also be My Community Champions – which might be something you’d be interested in applying for? http://mycommunity.org.uk/my-community-network/