Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community Reply To: Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community

Profile photo of Paul
Paul
Participant

Hello All Looking forward to finding out about My Community Network my name is Paul Long I am the founder of Kirkstall Community Garden & the Executive Director of Incredible Edible Kirkstall which is a not for profit community interest organisation run by volunteers http://www.facebook.com/incrediblekirkstall @IEKirkstall I am also a committee member of Feed Leeds & support the Leeds Food Aid Network & other local resident associations. I believe in Community led positive action to provide educational opportunities / facilities for all to enjoy & inspire pro social sustainable healthy living.

Learn, share & grow together to create a better sense of neighbourhood & belonging
Opportunity through understanding & empathy

We are happy to help other communities & schools create communal growing space / educational resources & activities.

we have a variety of initiatives, events, competitions & volunteering opportunities available for more info please contact
incrediblekirkstall@gmail.com

Happy Growing