Welcome Guest, please login to post to forums

Reply To: Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community

Home The Just Act Forum Ask a question… Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community Reply To: Weds 1 April Q&A – find out about My Community

Morning

We’ll start our first Q&A session very soon – the running order for today is:

• 10am – Locality will be on hand to answer questions about the My Community advice service
• 10.30am – Locality will be sharing what’s new on the My Community website (previously My Community Rights)
• 11.00am – CDF will be on hand to answer questions about the My Community Network
• 11.30am – LGA will explain how local government can get involved
• 12.00pm – Locality will answer questions about Neighbourhood Planning
• 12.30pm – NAVCA is going to answer questions about how infrastructure organisations can use My Community
• 1.00pm – Locality will answer questions about community buildings
• 1.30pm – NALC will answer questions on how town and parish councils can use the support and network
• 2pm – Co-Operatives UK will be on hand to explain the new opportunities available through the Community Economic Development programme

And then just in terms of how things work – you need to log-in to post a question, just type in the box and hit “submit” – don’t worry about formatting it. You might want to tick “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” below, so you can dip in and out today.

Lastly, to directly respond to one person, use the “quote” function – myself, Lizzy and Gemma from CDF will be on hand all day to help out!

Charlotte